Last Updated on March 19, 2018 by Admin
188.8.131.52 Packet Tracer – Skills Integration Challenge
Packet Tracer – Skills Integration Challenge (Answer Version)
|Device||Interface||IP Address||Subnet Mask||Default Gateway|
In this challenge activity, you will finish the addressing scheme, configure routing, and implement named access control lists.
- Divide 172.16.128.0/19 into two equal subnets for use on Branch.
- Assign the last usable address of the second subnet to the Gigabit Ethernet 0/0 interface.
- Assign the last usable address of the first subnet to the Gigabit Ethernet 0/1 interface.
- Document the addressing in the Addressing Table.
- Configure Branch with appropriate addressing
- Configure B1 with appropriate addressing using the first available address of the network to which it is attached. Document the addressing in the Addressing Table.
- Configure HQ and Branch with RIPv2 routing according to the following criteria:
- Advertise all three attached networks. Do not advertise the link to the Internet.
- Configure appropriate interfaces as passive.
- Set a default route on HQ which directs traffic to S0/0/1 interface. Redistribute the route to Branch.
- Design a named access list HQServer to prevent any computers attached to the Gigabit Ethernet 0/0 interface of the Branch router from accessing HQServer.pka. All other traffic is permitted. Configure the access list on the appropriate router, apply it to the appropriate interface and in the appropriate direction.
- Design a named access list BranchServer to prevent any computers attached to the Gigabit Ethernet 0/0 interface of the HQ router from accessing the Branch server. All other traffic is permitted. Configure the access list on the appropriate router, apply it to the appropriate interface and in the appropriate direction.
hostname Branch ! interface GigabitEthernet0/0 ip address 172.16.159.254 255.255.240.0 ip access-group HQServer in no shut ! interface GigabitEthernet0/1 ip address 172.16.143.254 255.255.240.0 no shut ! interface Serial0/0/0 ip address 192.168.0.2 255.255.255.252 no shut ! router rip version 2 passive-interface GigabitEthernet0/0 passive-interface GigabitEthernet0/1 network 172.16.0.0 network 192.168.0.0 no auto-summary ! ip access-list standard HQServer deny 172.16.128.0 0.0.31.255 permit any
hostname HQ ! interface GigabitEthernet0/0 ip address 172.16.127.254 255.255.192.0 ip access-group BranchServer in no shut ! interface GigabitEthernet0/1 ip address 172.16.63.254 255.255.192.0 no shut ! interface Serial0/0/0 ip address 192.168.0.1 255.255.255.252 no shut ! interface Serial0/0/1 ip address 184.108.40.206 255.255.255.252 no shut ! router rip version 2 passive-interface GigabitEthernet0/0 passive-interface GigabitEthernet0/1 passive-interface Serial0/0/1 network 172.16.0.0 network 192.168.0.0 default-information originate no auto-summary ! ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 Serial0/0/1 ! ip access-list standard BranchServer deny 172.16.64.0 0.0.63.255 permit any