Last Updated on February 11, 2019 by Admin
220.127.116.11 Packet Tracer – Skills Integrated Challenge Answers
Packet Tracer – Skills Integration Challenge (Answers Version)
Answers Note: Red font color or gray highlights indicate text that appears in the Answers copy only.
This culminating activity includes many of the skills that you have acquired during this course. You will configure a wireless router, upload and download files using FTP, connect securely to a remote site using a VPN, and secure a Cisco IOS router.
Note: You only have access to the Metropolis HQ site. You can access all the servers and PCs within this site for testing purposes.
Implement to following requirements:
Sally’s Computer – Metropolis Bank HQ
- Upload the secure.txt file to the FTP/Web server using FTP:
- User sally with password ftpaccess
- The file to upload is secure.txt
- Use the IP address of the FTP/Web server located in the addressing table.
- Connect Sally’s computer to the Gotham Healthcare Branch site via a client-to-site VPN:
- Use the IP address of the VPN server located in the addressing table and ping the VPN server
- Connect the client-to-site VPN with user sally and password vpnsally
- Use the group VPNGROUP and key 123
- Using the VPN connection, download the transactions.txt file from the BackupFiles server using FTP:
- Use the IP address of the BackupFiles server located in the addressing table.
- User sally with password securesally
- The file to download is transactions.txt
Phil’s Laptop – Metropolis Bank HQ
- Configure the HQ_Wireless router.
- Use the IP address of the HQ_Wireless router located in the addressing table.
- Use the Web Browser to configure the HQ_Wireless router from Phil’s laptop.
- User admin with password p@ssword
- Change the SSID from DefaultWIFI to HQwifi
- Set the SSID to be viewable (broadcasted) to wireless clients.
- Configure wireless security of WPA2 Personal with the passphrase of cisco321.
- Secure the HQ_Router.
- Use the IP address of HQ_Router router located in the addressing table.
- Use the Command prompt to ssh to HQ_Router with the user phil and password securessh
- Use the enable command and password cisco.
- Activate the Cisco IOS resilient configuration feature.
- Configure a banner motd message that includes the phrase Authorized Access Only
Gina’s Laptop – Metropolis Bank HQ
- Connect Gina’s laptop to the wireless network.
- Connect to the SSID of HQwifi
- Use the Pre-shared Key of cisco321
- Verify that the laptop uses DHCP
Suggested Scoring Rubric
Packet Tracer scores 90 points.