Last Updated on May 5, 2023 by Admin
A college has deployed next-generation analytics. Which question would most likely be answered by next generation analytics that could not be answered by traditional analysis tools?
- Which class has the most sections available?
- What are the 10 most expensive textbooks required in any class?
- Which 100 classes fill the fastest once open enrollment is available for the general population?
- Which teacher had the highest number of students enrolled in classes during the last year?
- Which class sections do students consider the most in the online environment without actually enrolling?
Answers Explanation & Hints:
The question that would most likely be answered by next generation analytics that could not be answered by traditional analysis tools is “Which class sections do students consider the most in the online environment without actually enrolling?”
Next-generation analytics refers to advanced techniques for data analysis that go beyond traditional methods. In this case, it implies the use of sophisticated algorithms and machine learning models to extract insights from complex data sets.
The question about which class sections students consider the most in the online environment without actually enrolling is difficult to answer using traditional analysis tools because it requires analyzing unstructured data such as student reviews, comments, and feedback on social media or other online platforms.
Next-generation analytics can process this unstructured data and identify patterns and trends that traditional analysis tools cannot. This type of analysis can help colleges improve their online course offerings, identify areas for improvement, and ultimately enhance the learning experience for their students.
The other questions listed can be answered using traditional analysis tools such as data querying, statistical analysis, and data visualization.