Last Updated on March 24, 2021 by Admin
A help desk technician is talking to a user to clarify a technical problem that the user is having. What are two examples of open-ended questions that the technician might use to help determine the issue? (Choose two.)
- What updates have you performed lately?
- Can you boot the operating system?
- Has anyone else used the computer recently?
- Can you boot up in safe mode?
- What happens when you try to access your files?
Answers Explanation & Hints:
Close-ended questions generally have a fixed or limited set of possible responses, such as “yes” or “no”. Open-ended questions imply no limited or fixed set of replies but rather generally prompt the responder to provide more meaningful feedback.